This is the link the training session booking system, which is for members only.
- You’ve no need to create an account on the system, although you can if you want to help with future bookings.
- Sessions become available to book from 7pm on Thursdays for the following Wednesday, and 7pm on Tuesdays for the following Monday. This means that only a single week is available to view or book at any one time.
- Sessions will close for bookings at 5pm on the day, even if they are not full. This is to give the Covid/coach coordinators time to print out the final session lists for him to take to The Rec.
- In order to book a session, we’ve added a mandatory signature box for you to electronically sign to say that you won’t attend training if you develop Covid symptoms.
- Each session currently has a limit of 8 people, and once the session is full the system removes that session from the calendar. If the session is full but someone later cancels their booking, a slot will then be available on the calendar to book.
- There is a known feature that allows an individual to book onto more than one session on the same day. Therefore, please try and avoid doing this. If you do accidentally book onto more than one session, please remove yourself from one of the sessions to free it up for someone else to book. If you’re not sure how to do this, please let Chair or Graydon know and they’ll remove you.
- If you book onto a session but later realise you will not be able to attend, please remove yourself from the session to free up your spot for someone else to book. Also, please put a post on the Trotters Facebook page to say there is a place available.
- Details of the sessions are available on the calendar, with all sessions starting from The Rec.
- If you get stuck, please contact Graydon in the first instance and he’ll try to help. firstname.lastname@example.org