The club have a number of rules that are not included in the club's constitution. Nevertheless, they are important rules and should be adhered to by all members. They are as follows;
- When competing in permitted races you must wear our official club kit. However, this does not apply to ultra marathons, parkruns or multi sport events, such as triathlons. If you want to run a race for charity, please drop the committee a line asking for permission to wear a charity vest. Official club kit has the yellow wave design on the back, with the wording 'Born to Run'. Any other designed kit is not official club kit and should not be worn at permitted races.
- Members are allowed to take part in a maximum of two races, organised by the club, per calendar year. If a member fails to complete a race that still counts towards their total of two. It's hoped that members will offer to marshal in our other races.
- Reflective bibs must be worn at all official club training nights from the first Monday in September till the second Monday in April.
- Members must adhere to the clubs training code of conduct. A copy of which can be found here.
It's hoped that members will adhere to the rules stated above. If not, then the following disciplinary procedure is in place.
- Firstly, a verbal warning
- Secondly, a letter sent via recorded delivery
- Thirdly, expulsion from the club